Friday, June 24, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!  We've been on vacation this week and got home today. We had such a great time. We couldn't decide for a while where to go on vacation. I didn't want to be too many hours in the car.  Then we finally found a place about a week ago.  I guess i will do a separate post on the days of our vacation but we had a wonderful time!  It was so fun being together in a new place and having new memories together!

This week I am thankful for....

~ my husband having vacation time at work and his boss being agreeable to him being off. Also I'm thankful for the love he has for his two boys and me. I loved seeing them interact this week at the pool and being silly in our cabin.

~ my big boy fisherman. He made a fishing pole for me so I could fish with him at the catch and release pond. It was so fun to do that together and see him in action as a fisherman

~ my baby boy having fun with his new experiences on vacation. He loved being outside so much and also climbing up and down the steps to our cabin. Also he went swimming for he first time.

~ safe travels.

~  my online orders arriving before we left. I had ordered a car seat for Titus, two Shutterfly books, a swimsuit, YL essential oils, and a Father's Day gift. I was glad it all came before we left.

~ getting to see my Dad last weekend.

(I typed most of this on our way home Thursday and internet at home messed up so I couldn't post it last night.)

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: