Monday, March 28, 2016

Baby Loves Sports



Baby Loves SPORTS is a board book from Duo Press.  This is a "high-contrast" book. (It is interesting to read the research on the value of  high-contrast books for babies if you are not familliar with what this is.)

I have read a few high-contrast books with my baby and found this one to be of good quality all around. Each page has a different sport featured. One page will have a player and the opposite page will have the ball that goes with that sport.  Black and white are the dominant colors; however, there are some dark colored background pages too.

My baby boy (11 months) likes touching the pages and reaches for the balls.  He has enjoyed looking at it multiple times.  This book would make a nice baby shower gift or to add to your baby's library.

This book was sent to me by the publisher for my review, these opinions are mine.  Thank you.

Have a day of blessings!
 

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It sounds like a good one! I can't believe he is already 11 months old.

shortybear said...

sounds nice.