Monday, February 29, 2016

More thoughts on Better Together


Friends are so important through all stages of life and definitely through motherhood.  We need the encouragement of fellow moms who understand us, who can help us, and who can be there for us in times of need.  Also we need friends to pray for us.  It is so encouraging to have a friend tell me she's praying for me. I can think of various instances when this has happened, and it really lifts me up.

So what about you.....is there any way I can pray for you or your family this week?  I asked this on Facebook and got a few responses so I wanted to ask here too.  Leave me a comment if you'd like to share a specific need.  I'll be happy to pray for you.

Today is the last day to pre order the book Better Together and receive over $50 in freebies.  Go to the website for more information and take advantage of this great deal!
http://www.bettertogetherbook.org/

#bettertogether
#bettertogetherbook

Have a day of blessings!
 

1 comment:

Denise said...

please pray for my marriage, and my health.