Thursday, January 28, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Another Thursday. I'm tired this week. We are trying to figure out if something I am eating is causing trouble for Titus.  I'm keeping a record of what the two of us are eating (since I'm breastfeeding).  I have thought since shortly after he was born that he reacted when I had dairy. I have not eaten ice cream which I honestly cannot believe I've done!  Caleb has given me a bite of his and then it seems like I see the reaction in Titus so I quit doing that too.  Something has upset him this week.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband's love and support.  I was very stressed one night trying to figure out what to do for Titus and he was so loving and just knowing he got up to just be there to help me if I needed it was so encouraging.

~ my big boy being invited to join an honor society at school called Junior Beta.  He was excited when he brought the letter to the car when I picked him up.  We're so proud of him!

~ my sweet baby boy giving me kisses.  When I was up with him and didn't know what to do, he put both of his hands up on my face and kissed me.  It was the sweetest thing.  He continues to make us laugh with the noises he makes repeating us and the faces he does.

~ audio books.  I have one I'm listening to in the car and another while doing chores in the house that I get from a service offered by our library.  I just love having books to listen to and there is a good variety available from our library.  I have started a list of what is next!

~ seeing two people at the grocery store that I hadn't seen in a while.  Both were at the school where I volunteered last year.  One is still teaching and the other had a baby right after I did.  It was so nice to randomly run into both of them.

~ getting things ready for our countdown to Valentine's Day!  I need to find a mailbox for Titus.  I've gotten several prizes for him and Caleb and need to come up with more ideas for my husband as I'm trying not to do candy in his mailbox this year!  We look forward to this little family tradition to start February!

Have a day of blessings!
 

1 comment:

Denise said...

sweet, sweet blessings