Thursday, January 21, 2016

Thankful Thursday

We've all had a good week, pretty normal and nothing too out of the ordinary.

This week I am thankful for...
~ enjoying a day at home Monday with my husband.  He had the day off.  We did not plan anything and just stayed around the house doing chores and such.  Titus liked having Daddy home with us too.
~ hugs from my boy. I just cherish the times my boy will come and hug me and hang on to me.

~  the blessing to watch my baby boy in his admiration of his big brother.  I just love seeing them together and how they interact.

~ wonderful books!  I have one to share with you (probably tomorrow) called Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World by Kristen Welch.  And I also found out I get to be part of the launch team for Jill Savage's new book Better Together.  Both are wonderful!  Plus audio books are something else I'm thankful to have access to.

~ warm blankets we can add to our bed when it gets cold at night!  Plus my robe that keeps me warm when I get up in the night with Titus.

~ eating at Moe's. It is a relatively new place that has burritos and such.  You tell them what you want on it as you go down the line.  On Monday's they have $5 burritos, and I just love them!  Yummy!

Here's a quote about gratitude from the book:


Have a day of blessings!