Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday! We have had a good week.

What are you thankful for this week? Here is my list:

~ my husband getting to come home earlier than expected from his trip.  We missed him, and it was a good surprise for him to get back today.

~ my big boy doing so well in his first six weeks of junior high. We are proud of his hard work and how he wants to be involved in various activities.  He is such a good big brother too.  He really helped me while Daddy was away.  Wednesday night he fed his baby brother his carrots so I could shower really fast.  Then I got out, and he was getting a bath ready for him and wanted to bathe him too.

~ snuggles with my baby boy.  I love when he lays his head against me.

~ taking pictures in the pumpkins with the boys and bringing home one for the porch plus some baby ones for inside.

~ enjoying the fall weather.

~ making it the days and nights by myself with the boys.  It went smoother this time than the other time he had to be gone overnight, and I was thankful.

Have a day of blessings!
 

2 comments:

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debby@Just Breathe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.