Thursday, October 1, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Marsha's Musings

Happy October!  How is it already October?

This week in thankful for...
~ my husband having a job to go to today. We weren't sure if there'd be another government shutdown or not.

~ seeing (or I guess hearing!) my big boy learn to play the trumpet. I have noticed progress already in the last month. It's exciting to see his excitement as he is learning it.

~ being able to breastfeed our baby boy. I keep praying that will continue to go well.

~ so many answers to prayers lately. I'm thankful God hears us and cares for us and our concerns matter to Him.

~ being able to go to a consignment sale. My boys had a "boys' night" while I shopped. I found some good buys for fall and a Christmas present for Titus!  I've also sold a bunch of things at the same sale.

~ supper cooking  in the crock pot.

Have a day of blessings!
 

1 comment:

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.