Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Our baby's room: Berenstain Bears!!

I am finally getting these pictures shared of Titus' bedroom.  We had several choices on our list of themes to use for baby room decorations.  I looked for ideas on Pinterest, and we decided together on Berenstain Bears.

Here is what we did (and by "we" I mean my Mom did most of these decorations! haha!)

This is a mobile my Mom made using pictures from old books. It hangs in a corner by the closet over his dresser.

These are pictures printed off the Internet that Caleb and I colored. They are sitting on the dresser.


This is the curtain.

Caleb and my Mom made this blanket or wall hanging.  Titus plays on it on the floor for now.

These are the pillows and bed sheet.

I saw this idea on Pinterest using a different book.  These letters were cut by my Mom and then covered with pictures from Berenstain Bear books.  I love how this turned out!

These little stuffed characters were a gift.  They are on top of his bookshelf along with a book we got.



Have a day of blessings!
 

2 comments:

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debby@Just Breathe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.