Wednesday, February 11, 2015
1. Have you ever written a love letter? Have you written one recently? Had one written to you? Did you keep it? Yes many, but not recently. I always keep the love letters my husband writes to me.
2. What's a movie that ends in a way you especially love? Facing The Giants
3. Something that makes your heart sing? And for those of you who are parents, I mean something besides your children that makes your heart sing?
When I had a miscarriage in 2013, I received a package from my cousin. This was one of the note cards she'd sent along with some pens because she knows I like sending cards. I framed this and have it sitting by my kitchen sink. It says "Every sing day, do something that makes your heart sing." --Marcia Wieder
So related to this, something that makes my heart sing is sending and receiving mail.
4. What's the last event you had to attend, phone call you had to make, routine task you needed to complete, or meal you had to prepare, that you did do, but only half-heartedly? When I went to the grocery store I guess....this is a task I have never minded and mostly enjoy doing. I guess the past two weeks have been done "half-heartedly." This is my normal day to have a lunch date with my husband as well. and both weeks he has been out of town on the day. I didn't look as forward to going without looking forward to the lunch with him too! (And as a side note, I can tell the baby is growing---so thankful---and my belly is getting bigger and I have pains when I walk. I don't want to complain about it because I am thankful for this time. I don't remember feeling this way with Caleb's pregnancy. So that makes grocery shopping less fun too.)
5. Tuna fish salad-yay or blech? If you said yay, how do you like your tuna salad prepared? Hey, this is the Hodgepodge, right? Today blech. I do like it but have not had it in a long, long time. I remember as a child when we'd go to my great grandmother's house she always made tuna and it was so delicious. She had a special bowl she used for it every time, and I remember seeing her make it.
6. What's something you 'know by heart'? math facts, recipes, lyrics to favorite songs
7. In the spirit of Valentine's Day, what two or three word phrase would you write on a conversation heart for someone you love? That someone could be a spouse, child, parent, cousin, bestie...anyone at all whom you love. You're the best!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Information about a free book to download. I've read this one and reviewed it here. Good book!
It was free when I checked as I posted this, not sure how long it will be free...
Click for Nook
Click for Kindle
Have a day of blessings!