1. When did someone last suggest you 'chill out'? Or, when did you last tell someone (or want to tell someone) to 'chill out'? Or, when did you last tell yourself to 'chill out'? My boy probably....I keep reminding him to wash his hands often in an effort to prevent germs. He is tired of hearing those words!!
2. What most recently caused your heart to melt? One night we were on the couch looking at homework together, and Caleb put his hand on my belly. He's felt the baby several times but this time his whole face lit up because the baby gave such a big kick which made Caleb know for sure it was the baby he was feeling! Also, I showed him a onesie I found for the registry, and he said awwww. The onesie says "I love my big brother." :)
3. "An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered." G.K. Chesterton Your thoughts? When did you last experience either an adventure or an inconvenience? How did you see it at first, as an adventure or an inconvenience? Does it feel the same in hindsight? It seems like there was one more recently than this one, but during the summer we went with my husband to one of his overnight trips to one of his other office areas that we have never visited. When we were about half-way there, he got a call that he needed to go to the state office instead to fill in at a meeting. We had been looking forward to going with him, and then turning around and driving the other direction was an inconvenience for him. But it was funny at the same time to us. And we all had a good time together.
4. A Wendy's Frosty, root beer in a frosty mug, or a frosted chocolate cupcake...of these three, which one is your favorite 'frosty' treat? Any sound good to me today! A Frosty is my favorite though.
5. Would you say your life so far this year has been more like a circus or a symphony? Explain why. Hmmmmm, well I feel pretty calm inside most of the time like a symphony, but if I think about too much stuff about the baby and delivery I do get nervous which feels more like a circus.
6. Since it's a 'snow day' here, what's your favorite song containing the word 'white'? "White Christmas" comes to mind.
7. If you had to leave the city you currently live in, what would you find the hardest to leave behind? Our school friends and church friends.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The weather has been so beautiful this week. It feels like spring! We are supposed to get lower temperatures and rain for the weekend and that will be nice too.
Have a day of blessings!