Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year of Thankful Thursdays

Happy New Year! Here we are at the beginning of a brand new year.

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband taking off a few days of work. We've been at home mostly out of the cold and have all enjoyed our time and starting the New Year together. We've watched game shows and the weather on the news on TV and worked on a jigsaw puzzle.

~ completing the goal of reading the New Testament throughout 2014 with my boy.  We missed some days and then would catch up, I'm thankful we did this together.

~ the sweet movements of this little baby.  I love feeling him or her moving around!

~  being warm when it is cold and icy outside. It seems the heater is running a lot but we are thankful to have it and are warm and safe inside.

~ my Dad on his birthday today.  He has been a blessing to my life.

~ seeing my boy with his cousins. He was so sweet playing with them, they are 5 and 1 year old girls and he always has fun when he is with them.  They also got to ride their uncle's horse and all loved that!

Have a day of blessings!
 

1 comment:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Sounds like some sweet blessings and we are busy staying warm here too. It has been very cold for us, warmed up today and then very cold again next week. Blessings for the new year!