Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Thankfulness!

I intended to do the Wednesday Hodgepodge yesterday but didn't get around to it!  It is COLD here this week with temperatures in the 20s/30s!  That is quite a change for us here in Texas.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband taking care of me in the cold weather by starting my car in the mornings and filling up my gas tank.

~ my boy's excitement for the baby.  He talks to the baby and prays for the baby.  Over the weekend he made burp cloths for the baby with my Mom.  He had so much fun doing that!

~ the sound of our baby's heartbeat. We got to hear him/her kick also as we were listening at my appointment this week.  So fun!

~ all the thing we have to keep us warm....heaters, blankets, fuzzy socks, coats.

~ being able to have lunch with my forever friend.  We had a nice visit, and I was so glad to see her this week!  I miss our weekly lunches together.

~ getting the floor done in Caleb's room.  It looks nice!  Now we need to move the furniture back to that room. He's been sleeping in the baby's room.

Have a day of blessings!
 

No comments: