Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Hooray for another Thursday as we end the month of October!  Thursday is the day my pregnancy weeks change so it always makes me feel extra gratefulness for another week.  I guess I can say they are going fast too considering our first appointment was at 8 weeks and today marks 15.

Today I am thankful for...
~ the loving relationship I have with my husband. I appreciate that we can talk about anything and enjoy laughing together.

~  my boy having a fun time out hunting last weekend with his Dad and Pawpaw.

~  continued prayers for this baby. It seems people are always telling me they are praying for us, and it helps me so much.  15 weeks!

~  pumpkin carving fun. It is fun to look through the pictures of Caleb with his pumpkin each year. This is our tradition each year. They used to be eyes, nose, mouth. Now Caleb likes to find a stencil on internet and use it to carve a design.

~  successful teacher appreciation breakfast.  We had plenty of food, and the teachers enjoyed it.  Several parents pitched in to help to make it successful.

~ stillness of morning as I left early. It was still dark when I went up to the school, and it gave me a different perspective to drive through the neighborhood when it was dark.

Have a day of blessings!
  

1 comment:

Denise said...

Prayers and much love for you.