Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Here's my thankful list for this week!

~ having a husband who loves me and takes care of me.

~ snack day with my boy. Since he has been doing his UIL practice, I take him a snack after school and it's been a couple weeks since went to our regular snack day on Thursday!  Today the teacher couldn't meet after school so we got to have snack day. I treasure this time together!

~ being 13 weeks pregnant today. Every day and every week is a blessing that I don't take for granted.

~ having meals in the freezer that my Mom made.  It is so nice to have them for supper!

~ a nice, busy weekend!  The floor got done in the baby's room and we went to a cousin's wedding. It was nice to see family there. Before the wedding I had a tea party with my nieces.

~ people checking on us.  We weren't at church Sunday as we traveled to the wedding, and it was nice to have a couple different ones check to make sure we were okay.

Have a day of blessings!
 

1 comment:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

So glad that things are going well with your pregnancy. My DIL is 20 weeks pregnant after 10 years of infertility. She is doing beautifully and will have us another Princess in Feb.

Wishing you a wonderful week!