Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thankful Thursday

It's the first Thursday in October!  We have had a nice, cool evening with the windows and doors open.

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband having a job!  We remembered this week how this time last year was the government shutdown.

~ my helpful boy. The other night after supper I said we need to put some meat in the freezer and get clothes off the line. I noticed Caleb putting on his shoes and realized he was outside taking the clothes down. It made me smile that he did this without being directly told to do it.

~ very pregnancy symptom I feel.  It makes me excited to think of our baby growing.

~ going to an interesting workshop. I got three hours of continuing ed credit for it. It was about anger management and test stress. Lots of good information!

~ good buys at the consignment sale. I enjoyed going to shop! And it's fun to monitor how many of my items have sold.

~ a new month. We've got lots of things planned.

Have a day of blessings!
 

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and son. How sweet of him to want to help with the laundry. I have a friend who works at a huge consignment sale twice a year. She loves it! Of course you know I am thrilled about your baby on the way.....