Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thankful Thursday

It's been a good week and I haven't been too busy.  I've been working on things at home and getting items ready for an upcoming consignment sale.

This week I am thankful for...
~ the relationship I have with my husband and our love for each other.

~ my boy making it to 1,000,000 words already in reading.  He has been taking a lot of AR tests on the books he has read.  The librarian called me and asked if he'd told me, she was proud of him too. He hopes to get to 5,000,000 by the end of the school year.

~ our new baby!  Last Thursday we saw the baby and heartbeat at my first dr. appointment.  I had known since August 23.  We went ahead and told everyone.  We are praying everything is okay and this baby is growing and healthy.  I'm nervous because of our previous losses but thankful for this new blessing.

~ the rain we've had this week. Some places are flooding, but here it was just a light drizzle.

~ our friends and family offering their support and prayers for our new baby.  It is encouraging to know so many are praying.

~ watching little humming birds come to the feeder hanging in the tree in the back yard. Caleb likes to watch for them and gets excited when he glances out and one is there.

Have a day of blessings!
 

No comments: