Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thankful Thursday

It has been a busy week for us as is evident by no blog posts. I thought I'd do the Hodgepodge yesterday and didn't have time.

It's been a good week though.   Here is my week of what I'm thankful for...

~ my husband working for our family. He has had a very hard week at work, and I'm thankful for the things he does and goes through.  Say a prayer for him if you think of it. Next week is the anniversary of the death of one of his coworkers, and it is hard on all of them.

~ my sweet boy having a fun week at his art camp at a local museum. He's made some neat projects which I look forward to seeing all of them tomorrow on the final day of the camp.

~ having my Mom come for a visit. She took my boy on the annual birthday shopping trip. While he was in art camp, we went shopping and also got pedis (the first time for us to get them together). The shopping was fun, and we both found new things. We stopped at Goodwill too where I found a bag of note cards for $0.49 which was so exciting to me. Then the next day at another Goodwill store I found more cards. They weren't as cheap but still a lot of cards for $3.

~ continuing to get tomatoes from our garden. The rain last week was a blessing and perked it up. I'm not sure how many days of 100 degree temperatures it will last!  I'll be thankful for what we have!

~ having our AC in the car/truck and house on these hot days. And snow cones to eat too in the hot days of summer!

Have a day of blessings!
 

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad your having a nice visit with your mom. I got a pedi on Monday but no one was with me :( Enjoy your tomatoes!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Sounds like you've had a great week!