Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thankful Thursday

It is the first Thursday of July.  The month of June went very fast for us all. 

Here is my thankful list for today:

~ my husband driving me to a doctor appointment.  I told him I could do it but he wanted to take me himself and I was glad he was there with me. 

~ my sweet boy saying he wanted to call and tell Gramma about the fun we had while grocery shopping yesterday.  It made me smile that he thought we had fun!  He kept saying funny things and making me laugh.  They had corn on sale and we were putting some in a bag and the first one went straight to the floor through the bag. 

~ having a doctor who will actually listen to me!  Nothing is wrong, I just had some concerns since the last miscarriage and wasn't totally comfortable with the doctor I was seeing.  So I called to see if I could get an appointment with the doctor I had before we moved here and that appointment was this week.  She was as great as we remembered and I'm thankful for the time she gave us and her thoughts.

~ vegetables we've gotten so far from the garden.  We have picked a bunch of tomatoes now and one nice size bell pepper.  The recent rains have been so nice.

~ being home again after our fun vacation.  July is less busy for us than June and I'm glad for the days we can spend at home.  I'll be getting ready for our boy's birthday party coming up in August! 

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: