1. Thursday marks the first day of spring...to celebrate would you rather plant a garden or go for a walk in the woods? Would either of those activities be possible on Thursday where you live? I would rather plant a garden. That is not something I'd do Thursday though.
2. When did someone last spring something on you? (or when did you last spring something on someone?) something my son did at school surprised me and we talked about how to resolve the situation. It took me by surprise but we talked about it and it turned out not to be a big deal.
3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings. What's something you'd like to start doing this spring? Walk around the neighborhood. I can never seem to get into a routine of when to walk because my schedule is different most days.
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theatre? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching? I like to sit at the end of a row by the aisle near the top but not at the very top. I cannot even remember what movie we last saw. It's been a long time since I've been to the theater.
5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you? That I care about them and what they've told me.
6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what's your most often purchased frozen food item? Lately it has been frozen dinners for myself for lunch. I found a couple varieties of the Smart Ones Weight Watchers meals that taste good, and I get a couple of those when I go to the store. I also buy a lot of frozen vegetables and cool whip.
8. Insert your own random thought here. So many things I could type here. Our son was recognized at the school board meeting for being one of the "million word readers" through the AR program. He hit 3 million words Tuesday. I'm glad he enjoys reading!
Also, be sure to check out the precious two posts with my review of No More Perfect Kids and a special offer going on if you buy he book now.
Have a day of blessings!