Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday is quite different for us temperature wise!  We had snow last week and ice earlier this week.  Today it was sunny and warm.  It felt like a spring day!  Several mentioned they were glad to see the sun again. 

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband asking me to be his valentine on this day back in 1998.

~ my son playing outside on the pretty days between the snow and ice.  It was fun to see him swinging in his hammock and playing in the yard on a sunny day after our snow. 

~ the amazing beauty of the ice covered trees as we went to school Wednesday morning.  It was just so beautiful to see it all. We also saw some very large ice pieces falling off of power lines.  It was kinda cool to watch it fall but I was hoping I would not be in the car under a line when a piece fell off! 

~ being able to do a "Valogram" fundraiser at my boys school.  Today we got them organized and ready to pass out tomorrow.  I thought I was going to be short a bracelet (because apparently someone stole the sample off the front desk!) but the principal knew of some other similar ones we could use which worked out great. 

~ our fun doing Valentine mailboxes to countdown the days until Valentine's Day.  I guess I will have to do a post on this.  It is such fun every year and I enjoyed and looked forward to it.

Have a day of blessings!
 

No comments: