Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thankful Thursday

It's a cold, snowy Thursday. Last night Caleb watched the weather one the news for extra credit in science. They said we could have 1-2 inches of snow. We woke up this morning to a snow covered yard. It was so peaceful to see.  We didn't have school so it's been a nice day at home. Caleb put some birdseed out on the back porch and we watched the birds come get it all day.

Today I'm thankful for . . .

~ my husband fixing supper and doing some cleaning today while he was home.

~ my boy having a fun time in the snow. He loves bundling up and went out in the snow several times.

~ watching birds today as they came out to eat birdseed.  There was such a variety of birds coming up, and it was interesting to watch them.

~  helping my boy make valentines for his class and to mail to family. I found the ideas on Pinterest. I was trying not to think of how many more years he would do a valentine exchange at school with friends.

~ encouraged by an amazing story in the life of a friend and the way God answered prayers.

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: