Thursday, December 26, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I hope you had a blessed Christmas!  We enjoyed our time with family and are thankful for safe travels.

What are you thankful for today?

I am thankful for...

* my husband having time off from work. He saves up his time and used some this week for Christmas.

* my son giving me thoughtful gifts. He went to Dollar Tree and chose five items for me and five for Dad. He used his own money to pay for them and did such a good job getting things we like and use. I got measuring cups, hangers, clothes pins, pens, and body wash.

* a new iPad mini my husband surprised me with on Christmas morning. I'm typing my first blog post from it.  So fun!

* seeing our family over the past week and the blessing it is to have those relationships.

* getting the house undecorated mostly and watching a movie tonight together on the couch. "Flywheel" is a good movie if you haven't seen it.

Have a day of blessings!
 

No comments: