Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm late in posting my Thankful Thursday post but still wanted to get it up today.  I wrote it earlier but couldn't get it to publish because our internet has been down.

Today I am thankful for...

~ having a husband who makes me smile and laugh.  I love him so much! 

~ my boy trying out for UIL events.  I always enjoyed being in UIL contests as a kid, and I hope Caleb gets to make a team and compete. 

~ making a delicious recipe for a blueberry pie!  (I was going to share the link but our internet is messed up, and I can't get to the link quickly!) It was so good (notice I say was!), my husband and I ate it quickly! 

~ being able to volunteer at the school.  I love being able to help out, and they always have something for me to do.

~ reading the thankful posts on Facebook each day in November.  I feel thankfulness should be part of life every day, not just once a year at Thanksgiving.  It's nice to read the blessings of others throughout the month. 

Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's been nice reading people's thankful posts on Facebook. I don't know what UIL is but I wish your son luck!