Tuesday, November 12, 2013

CD: God of Every Story--Laura Story


We enjoyed hearing Laura Story at the "Glorious Unfolding" tour.  I have loved her popular song "Blessings" and was excited to hear her new songs.  God of Every Story is a wonderful CD.  All of the songs are great!  I highly recommend this CD for you, and it would make a great stocking stuffer this year. 

I have listened to this CD repeatedly since we bought it.  I don't think I could pick just one song that is my favorite because I have several! I love how all the songs fit together so well.

I have chosen one of my favorites to share here with you today.  It is called "I Can Just Be Me."  This is a link also about this particular song.  And here is another link where you can hear about some of the other songs.



Have a day of blessings!

No comments: