Tuesday, November 19, 2013

CD: "The Glorious Unfolding" Steven Curtis Chapman


I cannot tell you how much we love "The Glorious Unfolding" CD.  It was such a blessing to see SCC in person back in September and hear him sing some of these songs.  I listen to this CD over and over.  It seems each one of the songs has a personal meaning for me.  I highly recommend this CD for you; it will make a great Christmas gift! 

One of my favorite songs is called Take Another Step.  Here is a video where SCC talks about this song. 

Here is the song. 



I can't tell you how well this song fits how I have felt the past 7 months. From everything going great when we found out I was pregnant to everything turning dark.  Now every day has been taking another step, one day at a time, not sure why this happened but trusting God when it doesn't make sense to our minds.       

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: