Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Here we are to the last week of summer!  It has gone so quickly as always but it has been a good summer for  us.  We've been busy and had fun and lazy days too.

Today I'm thankful for...
~ my husband's loving, caring heart. 

~ my boy making me laugh with the things he says and repeats and also the disguises he wears.

~ enjoying the candlelight devotion time again with my boys.  We met my husband after he got off of work, had supper (yeah for a discount card good at Schlotzsky's!), went swimming and then went to the devo.  It was a very nice evening.

~ memories of this summer, the lazy days, and time together.  The break from routine has been nice.

~ seeing flowers bloom!  I was excited to see my new lantana blooming this week and my husband told me I had a rose on my mini rose bush too which I had not seen. 

Have a day of blessings!

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Time does moves too quickly but it sounds like you had a lovely summer.

Sr. Ann Marie said...

It is hard to believe that summer is almost over! Thanks for a lovely post.