Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Hope you are having a nice week and your Thursday has been a good day!  What are you thankful for this week?

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband being helpful and so loving to me.  I had one of those moments when I needed to cry, and he was so sweet to be there for me, not trying to "fix" it but just being there. 

~ my boy having a fun week at art camp.  He is enjoying learning new things.  I like hearing his stories each day of what they've made.

~ answers to prayers.  It has encouraged my faith and helped my heart to continue to heal in the answers I've seen this week. 

~ getting my errands done in town while my boy is at his camp.  I have gone to a few stores too that I normally don't go to and that he doesn't particularly enjoy. 

~ yummy foods of summer like cantaloupe, squash, and zucchini.  We have bought several cantaloupes that have been soooooo good! A friend gave us some huge zucchini.  We've made some bread that has been so good, and  I used a recipe I saw online for some of it too. 

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: