2. Will you be preparing and/or dining on the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal this St. Patrick's Day? Mashed-baked-hash browned-french fried...your favorite way to have potatoes? No again! I have never had anything special for a St. Patrick's Day meal. I enjoy all sorts of potatoes. I'll say my favorite is baked with butter, cheese, bacon bits and ranch dressing.
3. What's the last thing you felt 'green with envy' over? I'm not sure. I know there have been some in the past (and they were more being hurt than envious of what others had), but I don't really feel envious very often.
4. What's at the end of your rainbow? The first thing that came to my mind was my husband and son. They are such a treasure to me.
5. March 12th marks the anniversary of the death of Anne Frank (June 12, 1929-March, 1945). Anne's diary detailing her time spent hiding from the Nazi's during the war ranks as one of the best selling books of all time. Besides your blog, do you keep any sort of diary or journal? Was this a habit you developed as a child or is journaling something new for you? Yes. I have kept a journal for many years. I write in it daily about my daily life. I have kept several through the years. I don't know when I started writing journals; I know I did in college. One time when I stopped I missed it so started again.
6. What's an item in your home or closet that contains every color of the rainbow? I have Starburst jelly beans on the counter that I bought last Friday.
7. Write a limerick with you as the subject. You can do it!! Just remember this is a family friendly blog...don't make me get out my wooden spoon.
It's supposed to be silly right? I was thinking of this in the night when I couldn't sleep. I couldn't think of any rhyming words with Texas. Here is what I came up with:
There was a baby girl who was born
after 11 o'clock in the morn.
Two weeks later there was a boy
Who brought his family much joy
Now the two grown up are together, never apart to be torn.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today is my husband's birthday (the boy in the limerick above haha!). We are celebrating by taking lunch to his office and we made him a chocolate chip cake last night. I'm so thankful for him and the blessing he is to us.
Have a day of blessings!