Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

It is always fun for me to think of my blessings and to stop and think about what I want to share on Thankful Thursday each week.  Join us at Women Taking a Stand.
This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband being my best friend.  I love how he knows me soooooo well!  And that he scoops ice cream for me :)  something I don't like to do myself!   

~ my boy having a good first week of school.  He is enjoying 2nd grade and his teacher.  Each day she has brought him to the car she has told me what a great kid he is.  I so love hearing his stories about his day and the funny things he remembers! 

~ having access to clean water to use daily.

~ the grass growing in our yard.  Everything had been so dead and brown.  The weeds weren't even growing.  On Caleb's birthday weekend we got a nice rain.  After that we noticed some grass growing around the house and it has continued to grow.  The house looks so different when we drive up and their is green grass around it!  I don't know how long it will last as the temperature continues to rise to 100 or more, we've watered some but we are on water restrictions too. 

~ the song "Blessings" by Laura Story.  I just love it and hearing it on the radio.
Have a day of blessings!
 

3 comments:

Karen said...

Bethany,
I am happy that Caleb is having a good experience at school. A good start is so important! I love that song by Laura Story, too! Bless you.

Cindy said...

a wonderful list of blessings, thanks for sharing.

Cindy

Tami said...

You make me smile. Thanks.