Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Book Review: 365 Ways to Say "I Love You" to Your Kids

I have read 365 Ways to Say "I Love You" to Your Kids by Jay Payleitner. 

From the publisher:
Parents adore their kids, but expressions of love can get lost in the mayhem of carpools, diaper changes, and afterschool activity schedules. Jay Payleitner, author of 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad and proud father of five, inspires parents to turn love into an action verb with 365 simple and doable ideas.

My thoughts:
This is a WONDERFUL book that I highly recommend to you. It is basically a list of short ways to let your children know you love them.  Many of them are very simple ideas yet they will speak volumes to your kids.  It is those little things the children will remember and remind them of their parents' love to them. 

I liked how this book was divided into chapters.  Some of these were age-based to give you ideas of how to show love to various age groups, which I thought was beneficial.  This is a great book to have in your home just to serve as a reminder of all the different ways you can show your kids your love for each one. 
Read more about the book here.

Thank you to Harvest House Publishers and netGalley for providing me an ebook version for my honest review.

Have a day of blessings!
 

No comments: