Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I didn't get a post up last week for Thankful Thursday so I am doing one early this week to get it posted!

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband's care for me and how he is so protective and loving.

~ the way my son makes me laugh. Lately he thinks it is funny to jump out of a surprise location in the mornings and scare his Mommy! He has scared me twice, he laughs and laughs about this!

~ update on our house!!!!! ---------WE ARE CLEAR TO CLOSE!------ I can't believe it! We don't know a date yet, but the lender told me it won't take very long to update our paper work from the first time we submitted everything.

~ fun holiday traditions we have. I am looking forward to creating new traditions in our new city!

~ sweet friends of our past as well as the new relationships we will make in this city.
Have a day of blessings!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

YAY!!! "Clear to close," I am so excited for you!!!!

Loren said...

Rejoicing with you!! :)

Pamela said...

I'm so happy you are closing!!!

heididh33 said...

Oh my goodness! I just read the update on the house. Exciting!!! So happy for you!