Monday, November 15, 2010

2010 Book #34: Hatteras Girl

I would like to recommend the book Hatteras Girl by Alice J. Wisler.

Jackie Donovan's two dreams are to find a wonderful man to marry and to own a bed-and-breakfast. She lives with her childhood friend Minnie and Minnie's son Zane. Jackie and Minnie have dreamed together of having a bed-and-breakfast since their days spent as young girls at The Bailey House. Jackie feels her dream might be close to coming true when she begins dating Davis Erickson.

This book is full of interesting characters and has a great story line. I love how the author weaves the characters' lives together. It is interesting to read, and I didn't really want the book to end. This is a story of friendship, family, dreams, and loss. Also I must say I just love the cover too. I think it really captures the setting of this story.

I look forward to more books by this wonderful author, Alice J. Wisler.


This book was provided to me by Bethany House Publishers for my honest review.

Have a day of blessings!

3 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Such an enjoyable book. Great review!

Alice. J. Wisler said...

Thanks, Bethany! :-)

~ Alice

Alice. J. Wisler said...

Thanks, Bethany! :-)

~ Alice