Wednesday, November 3, 2010

2010 Book #33: Love Finds You in Humble Texas


Last week when we went to the library, I wanted to get a fiction book for myself. We went upstairs and I found some choices written by some of my favorite authors. Caleb pulled a book off the shelf and said how about this one? Well it was Love Finds You in Humble Texas. I've never read one in this series before, but I wanted to. I checked it out with the others and quickly read it.

Trudie Abernathy's sister, Lane, tries to play matchmaker by inviting a male friend, Mason Wimberley, along for Trudie's birthday lunch. Trudie with her low self-esteem doubts that Mason, who seems perfect, would be interested in her. Trudie is put in an awkward situation though when her sister reveals her own feelings about Mason.

Mason is having trouble in his own life as he deals with his father's declining health as well as a decision regarding the family business.

This was a fun, enjoyable fiction book. Thank you Caleb for picking it out for your Mommy!

Have a day of blessings!

2 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

This was indeed a fun book, especially since I grew up in the Houston area not too far from Humble!

Denise said...

Nice review.