3. What's something you've learned from a culture different than your own? I remember doing "Christmas Around the World" when Caleb was in 2nd grade I think and that was interesting to learn about different traditions and see similarities in them.
4. Food critic, film critic, book critic, art critic...which hat would you most like to wear? Tell us why.
Book critic....I don't feel I have enough knowledge or experience for any of the others. I do like to read and have always been a reader.
5. What's a small, random thing from your childhood that you still remember clearly?
When my Dad would give me a small can/bucket and tell me to fill it with the random old rusty screws, nails, pieces of glass, etc that washed up in the driveway and he'd pay me $5 when I filled it. Or was it $1? I don't remember, and I don't remember if I ever filled it up but I remember finding little "treasures" in the dirt.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Titus started back to school last week. He's in 6th grade. We are getting back into that school routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment