This week I am thankful for....
~ that my husband didn't get hit. He had a very close call when a car turned in front of him (at a stop light where it says no left turns!).
~ our oldest having a birthday this week and remembering his growing up years and birthdays. He is a blessing! I'm thankful to be his Mom.
~ when our DIL sends me a picture.
~ our youngest participating in a few more activities with the youth group before the summer ends.
~ getting to go see my Dad and that he got to go home from rehab after his surgery.
~ my flowers for this month to put on my entry way table with my "back to school" theme tiered tray.
~ food to eat and having plenty to eat in the pantry and freezer. Also I'm thankful that we are able to buy extras to put into the "blessing box" for the community by our church.
Bethany
.jpg)
1 comment:
Thankfully your husband was safe. Happy Birthday to your son. Yes, I love getting pictures. Glad your youngest was active in the youth group. Hope your dad is doing well. How nice that you do a back to school theme. Yes, so nice that you have food to eat and your donations are nice too. Take care.
Post a Comment