Thursday, August 15, 2024

Thankful Thursday


~ my sweet husband going to the shed late at night and finding the tub that had Caleb's baby scrapbooks I'd made in it.  

~ that my boy turned TWENTY this week!  It doesn't seem possible we have a 20 year old.

~  my DIL making a yummy birthday cake for our son that we got to enjoy. (And that I had a bundt pan she could borrow too!)

~ shoes for my little boy for school....discounted plus tax free weekend....and it didn't take him long to find them so that was a plus for me too!

~ celebrating with family our son's graduation from fire academy as he begins his job as a fire fighter.

~  that our a/c works and cools us down in both the house and our vehicles.  

~  letter in the mail from a friend.

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

2 comments:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Hi Bethany, thanks for dropping by my blog, so I'm here and I often wonder how I came to be the mother of a soon to be 39yr old

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So many things to be thankful for. I'm happy for you.