Thursday, April 11, 2024

Thankful Thursday




What are you thankful for this week?  Here's my list.

~ my husband asking me what he can do to help me in this busy, busy season.

~ being able to get lunch/breakfast stuff for my big boy a little white longer!

~ my 8 year old boy!  This is his last day to be 8!  We look forward to celebrating him tomorrow and with a party on Saturday.

~ The blessing of others in my life this week....my Mom made supper for us on Tuesday and brought it over. Also, a sweet friend sending me a gift card for a massage.  It was a nice surprise.

~ that our "wellness day" for teachers/staff was  a huge success on their PD day.  The comments have been positive and they seemed to enjoy it!  I was so thankful to be part of this and that it went so well.
s
~ that we went to the church family retreat.  We have so much going on right now and it was a blessing to get a way for a couple of days.

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: