Thursday, March 21, 2024

Thankful Thursday



The weeks just go so quickly for me it seems!

I'm thankful for...

~ my husband filling up my gas and turning my van around for me so I had less turning my neck to do....I have a tight muscle (or pinched nerve?) and it hurts more when I'm driving.  That helped not to have to back out and turn so much today!

~ laughing when I heard my big boy's ring tone in my meeting.  It's set to ring even if it's on "do not disturb."  He called back three times, I texted him I was in the meeting.  He thought the call wasn't going through so he was calling back.  Nothing was wrong, he was looking for food at home!

~ being able to see my little guy at school present about one of the leadership jobs.  He's on the flag team and got to talk about that today during the leadership event.

~  my Mom had her birthday this week and we got to eat supper and cake with her.

~ being safe in the rain.  It was fun to walk in the rain for a few seconds but then it got pretty cold.  I didn't want to run because I don't really run anyway (LOL) and I had on sandals and figured I'd fall.  I laughed when I got in my van tsoaked and cold.  Titus got in my van after school and I could tell he'd been wet too.  They'd gone out to try to get the flags down before it started raining and he'd gotten wet.

~ being able to go to the ladies Bible study this week after missing a week due to a meeting and then spring break the following week.

Have a day of blessings! 

 Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That was sweet of him. Your boys always sound strong. I like that he did a talk. How nice to be able to celebrate your Mom's birthday. Happy Birthday to her! We have had a lot of rain this year. It's not fun. Glad you got to your Bible meeting. Have a nice weekend.