Thursday, May 25, 2023

Thankful Thursday



~ seeing how my husband has worked through a situation that came up at his work this past week.  I'm so proud of him and thankful for him. 

~ being home at the same time as my big boy a couple days this week and the conversations with him.

~ seeing the growth and confidence of my little guy this school year.  It's been fun to watch him! 

~ our last day of school traditions.....the boys get cupcakes and ice cream for breakfast and I make a poster and hang it on the garage door to see when they get home.  Now I just had one poster to make this year...it says "Welcome to summer 3rd grader!"  

~  the rain we've gotten this week.

~ finishing up  piecing of squares for a quilt.  I'm so excited with how it is turning out.  I'm adding borders next.  (It's laying on a sheet that we roll it up in when we are not working on it.)



Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: