Thursday, March 16, 2023

Thankful Thursday



This week my heart has been heavy for several friends and family members who are facing a difficult time...illness, death of a family member, upcoming surgeries, many different things.

This week I am thankful for...
~ a night away with my husband.  We enjoyed eating at a couple of our favorite places, ice cream, shopping together. Also celebrating his birthday on Monday!  We took cake and balloon to his office.  I've been teasing him about his age....he knows I'm only joking because now we are the same age!  I'm two weeks older than him.

~ my big boy telling us about his days and things going on in his life. And that all went fine at his dentist appointment for a filling.

~ my little guy having spring break and being home from school.

~ spring break....no alarms, being home, longer library time, outside walks.

~ tulips and flowers of spring....seeing the GREEN!

~ that when I heard a noise when I was driving thankful it wasn't a blow out!

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: