Thursday, February 9, 2023

Thankful Thursday





My week has been full....and that's okay.  I told my husband it feels like my weekend starts today.  And it's a 4 day weekend because we don't have school Friday or Monday.  I laughed as I said this because I'm a stay at home Mom so it's not like I'm "off" from school myself.  It is just being "off" from getting up early and having set things to do during the day.  

Today I am thankful for...
~ notes my husband has written me for my Valentine countdown mailbox...he's given me candy too. 

~ my son working hard on getting things ready for the benefit dinner for the non-profit he started.  It sold out! 

~ my sweet little guy and the thoughtful things he gives us in our mailboxes.  It makes me smile to see his thoughtfulness and how much he likes to do it.  

~ being able to attend a "Breakfast of Champions" to support Special Olympics.  It was an inspiring way to start the morning.

~ hair cut...much needed and felt so good.

~ seeing our community come together with the opposing team at the basketball game this week to support the family of one of our coaches who has a baby in the hospital.  Lots of money was donated for this family.

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: