Thursday, October 13, 2022

Thankful Thursday



~ that my husband started his job....so thankful!  He is glad to be back.

~ being able to take my big boy a snack today while he was working at the EMS doing one of his clinicals.

~ taking my little guy to a birthday party for a friend.  One of the activities was eating a donut off a string with no hands.  It was so cute to watch the kids do this.  Titus was very determined to eat the entire thing off the string.  

~ that our dog was okay this week after making a weird coughing noise.  I sent a video to my friend (whose husband is a vet), and she said it was called a reverse sneeze.  He seems better today.  

~ being able to have supper ready when my husband got home.  With him being back at work our schedules have changed.  I was thankful for my planning ahead meal plan so I could figure out when to cook and have it ready. We had roast, beef enchiladas, and a hamburger casserole. 

~ getting to read with a student one-one-one at the school library.

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: