Thursday, January 27, 2022

Thankful Thursday



Another Thursday....

Today I am thankful for...

~ my husband picking up my Walmart order for me this week and also brought home mini bundt cakes from the coupon I sent him for BOGO.

~ watching my big boy in his powerlifting meet.  I have loved to see his progress and growth from when he started this as a freshman.

~ that my little guy is feeling better after having a stomach bug earlier this week.

~ my Mom's help in caring for Titus on Monday so I could still go to my dr. appointment. She would send me updates on him through the day.

~ I'm so thankful for my dr., my ob/gyn.  She is the one that delivered Caleb (and was going to deliver Titus but he came early). It is hard to get an appointment to see her which is why I kept my appointment on Monday.  It was nice to talk to her and update her on my family.  It may seem silly to drive 3 hours one way for an appointment, but it is so worth it to me because she knows me and my history.  I tried to find one here, and it just wasn't the same level of care or understanding.  

~ finishing the piecing of this wall hanging.  I have wanted to do this one since I began quilting.  I'm going to add a border and back and it will be done.  



Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: