Thursday, June 17, 2021

Thankful Thursday

I haven't been blogging lately but wanted to post my Thankful Thursday.  Here is my list for this week:

~ my husband's sweet support of my being a school board member now.  

~ my big boy being safe as he was out working and came up on two rattlesnakes.  I was so proud of him also for how he handled the situation..

~ my cute little snaggle tooth boy.  He lost two front teeth last week, and I'm thankful for his cute little smile.

~ seeing flowers in bloom.  I had a rose in my yard this week and saw my neighbor's lantana by her mailbox.

~ safe travel. I was thankful I saw a car scooting over in my lane when I was driving my Mom's car this week.

~ being able to volunteer at the local book sale set up.  We missed the sale last year and it was so nice to be able to volunteer again this year!  They have so many books. We are looking forward to going to shop at it.

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: