Thursday, March 4, 2021

Thankful Thursday



Happy March!  

We have had some lovely temperatures this week and some signs of spring!

This week I am thankful for...

~ being able to ride along with my husband as he had a dr. appointment.  We had a nice little day together.

~ seeing/hearing my big boy interacting with his little brother.  

~ going on a walk around the neighborhood with my little guy as he rode his bike.

~ having a nice birthday weekend!  The boys let me sleep late Saturday and put up some decorations for me. They made an angel food cake for me.  My Mom made me a chocolate cake.  We went out to eat together.  The cards in the mail and messages I received were nice too!  I'm 42 now!

~ having lunch with my aunt after my husband's doctor appointment.  

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So much to be thankful for and it sounds like a perfect birthday celebration!