Thursday, December 10, 2020

Thankful Thursday


This has been an interesting week here....hard and heavy with things going on at our school.  I won't say more here.  Our children are safe.  It's just gotten ridiculous how people are acting and it's pretty sad.

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband surprising me with an unsweet tea (decaf too!) when he made a quick errand into town to his office.  

~ my big boy enjoying the supper I made.  I always like to make something they all like.  This week one night I made chicken salad.  I thought he'd have some for a sandwich for his lunch the next day, but we ate it up.  He cleaned out the bowl!  

~ my little guy sitting in my lap and hugging me.  Sometimes it is what we both need.

~ having time to wrap some presents.  I was glad to make some progress on that.  I found I will need more boxes!

~ my cousin's help with some appliance issues.  He doesn't live in the same town.  I wrote and told him what happened to our dish washer (the new one we've had a month or less!).  It turned into a mess when my husband tried to call the company and the store where we bought it.  They told us to call a local appliance store which did call back and say they could see us on Dec. 29.  My cousin has his own appliance shop and was able to order the part for us. And we already got it and the dish washer is fixed. We also had an issue with the stove this week and he helped us with that too via pictures and videos!  I'm thankful for his knowledge and his help.

~ getting our Christmas decorations out.  The clean counter makes me smile too with my decorations siting on it.

Have a day of blessings! 

 Bethany

No comments: