Thursday, December 3, 2020

Thankful Thursday



Happy December!  Hope your last month of 2020 is off to a pleasant start.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband telling me "happy day of our proposal" first thing yesterday  morning.  Twenty (20!) years ago he proposed to me!  We married 6 months later on June 2.

~ my big boy telling us about meeting his "match" for Pals.  It has taken a while to go through the process this year.  He was excited to get to meet the boy he will be mentoring this year.  He couldn't tell us about the boy of course because of privacy but I could tell he was excited to get to meet him!

~ my little guy's excitement to bring home his "countdown to Christmas."  They made it at school.  He told us they had to make a pattern with the loops and he would start taking them off Tuesday night at bedtime.  

~ getting to help out at the school yesterday with Christmas shirts.  It was my first time to be able to volunteer at the school.  There were restrictions and we couldn't be with the kids.  We were just glad to be able to help!  I had time to talk to my friend and we picked up lunch together too.

~ having free Sirius XM in the van for the past few days!  We always enjoy listening to it when it's on.  Prime Country is a favorite!  We like The Message too and I started listening to a Christmas channel some too.

~ the nice Thanksgiving we had.  My Mom made a new recipe called blueberry delight which was delicious.  I didn't want it to be gone. Caleb tired pecan pie for the first time and loved it.  I think the leftovers are my favorite part!  Titus told us he was done having Thanksgiving and wasn't gonna eat that until next year! 


Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: