Wednesday, August 12, 2020

As you turn 16

As we were driving home we heard the song “You’re Gonna Miss This.”  It seemed fitting for today and brought tears to my eyes.  Yes I’m gonna miss this.....all four of us being together stopping for a Blizzard.

Driving you to work your steer.

Taking to you football practice.

Waiting to pick you up after football or youth group.

Having my driver with me for Meals On Wheels.

Dropping you off to work various jobs.

Picking up your stuff and bringing you a snack before out of town football games.

Taking you to school in the mornings (although it's been so long already since I've done this anyway!).

There’s so much I’m gonna miss,  but I am thankful for this new chapter and that we get to experience this with you.

I’m excited for you as you have reached this milestone, Caleb and will be praying for your safety. Please be careful!

Love, 
Momma

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((Hugs))
Happy Birthday to Caleb!