Thursday, November 7, 2019

Thankful Thursday

Brrrr!  We have another chilly day.  It has been pretty warm.  It rained in the night and this morning as I took Caleb to school.  It was 38 while we were out delivering meals.  I'm thankful that it wasn't raining while we were out doing our Meals on Wheels deliveries.  It started sprinkling a little near the end.    It's going to be a cold football game again!

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband staying in town so we could have our regular Tuesday lunch date instead of going out of town for a meeting with a coworker.

~ seeing my big boy interact with the younger children at church.  He is so good with them and they look up to him.

~ lessons with my little guy and how we both enjoy doing them.  We've been doing the letter N this week.  We have a few more organs to learn in our body unit too.

~ serving the community with my boys and church family on Tuesday evening.  I was glad Caleb got out of football practice in time to go too.

~ receiving a beautiful necklace to review.  I hope to share about it tomorrow on the blog.  And there is a giveaway!

~ having a fun time at the deer lease last weekend with my boys.  The weather was so nice during the day and Titus had fun playing with his cousin.  We roasted marshmallows after dark, the fire was nice.

What are you thankful for today?

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: