Thursday, September 12, 2019

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful for...

~ my husband sharing his feelings with me.  I appreciate and cherish our connection. 

~ watching my big boy play football. He's been playing since 7th grade. I have loved watching him grow, learn, and get stronger. I pray for his safety.  He does have a hurt elbow right now. 

~ my little guy helping me bake items for the fair. We've had fun this week baking together. Participating in the fair is something I look forward to each September.  It is always fun to find recipes and try them out.  I've made cakes, bread, fudge, and cookies.  My cinnamon bread got 1st. Cakes didn't place.  Fudge for 4th and I take my cookies tomorrow. 

~ having an opportunity to speak on a panel to our youth group on Wednesday.  I was thankful for the invitation.  I didn't feel like I said all I intended to say but was blessed to be able to participate.  

~ going to our niece's birthday party.  She turned 10 this week!  It was nice to see the family, and I'm thankful for my sweet niece.  

~ our A/C was squeaking and my husband contacted our repairman. He came out and said he thought it was only a loose bolt. He tightened it up.  We were thankful it wasn't something major that was wrong! 

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love the connection you have with your husband. That's a beautiful blessing. I will pray for your sons safety also. Have fun at the fair. I look forward to doing things with James as he gets older. He's pulling himself up now all the time. Will be walking pretty soon! So nice that you can help the youth. Happy Birthday to your niece. Hooray for an easy repair! Have a great weekend.